[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 263 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #4747 by CryoEnd
any word with uad gigabyte drivers? been awhile since they released new drivers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #4753 by erpster96

For some reason I've been having a problem with AUDIODG.EXE crashing (0xc0000374) in the middle of or on exit of a couple games with any Realtek Audio Effects Component above .847. Any way to report this to Realtek?

@IntelliMoo:

try emailing Realtek from their contacts pages (either Taiwan or USA contact )

New Dell HDA driver: www.dell.com/support/home/fr-fr/drivers/...tails?driverid=88mrg

thanks, boboman. this Dell based 9107 A26 HDA driver is different than the one MrPepka mentioned - has HDAADC.inf, HDAADCMAX8.inf, HDXADC.inf, HDXADCMAX8.inf & HDXADCMAX8S.inf files

any word with uad gigabyte drivers? been awhile since they released new drivers.

latest official UAD Gigabyte drivers from the Gigabyte web site for motherboards is 9075 , CryoEnd (released late December 2020).
for recent Gigabyte laptops, it's version 9045 (released mid-January 2021).

===

edit - I did not get a chance to mention this a week ago since I was very busy fixing other peoples PCs for the past few weeks but:

v6.0.9098.1 UAD + Waves MaxxAudio Fujitsu driver from FMWorld.net (posted 2/24/2021)

edit2 - version 6.0.9088.1 HDA FF04 (generic w/ CXAPO integration) X64 from MS Update ( 150.0Mb cab download )
WHQL for 64bit Win7 & Win10
Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: duttyend, Ataemonus

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #4757 by erpster96
v6.0.9111.1 UAD All OEM driver from MS Update (posted 3/05/2021)
www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.9111.1

v6.0.9102.1 UAD Asus driver from ASUS (for ASUS Zen AIO 24 A5401 PC) [posted 2/17/2021]
Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, duttyend, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #4769 by IntelliMoo

For some reason I've been having a problem with AUDIODG.EXE crashing (0xc0000374) in the middle of or on exit of a couple games with any Realtek Audio Effects Component above .847. Any way to report this to Realtek?

@IntelliMoo:

try emailing Realtek from their contacts pages (either Taiwan or USA contact )

Thanks for the reply.  I reported it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. a couple days ago, but don't expect anything.

On the bright side, the latest .868 version does seem to eliminate the issue so far.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #4770 by samovar

Thanks for the reply.  I reported it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. a couple days ago, but don't expect anything.

I wrote to them several times about the problems, but for a year they never answered me.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #4771 by Krzysztof1969
witam mam problem z Realtek audio console w win 10 system aktualny jaki polecacie najnowszy sterownik z góry dziękuje

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds