Realtek High Definition Audio do not let me download - STATION-DRIVERS

Realtek High Definition Audio do not let me download

More
6 months 1 week ago #5893 by MrDeadGod
I wanted to download Realtek High Definition Audio, but if i press download after 30sec it doesn't start to download. If i press the link to instant download it takes to page and immediately closes. How can i download?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #5894 by SM-003

I wanted to download Realtek High Definition Audio, but if i press download after 30sec it doesn't start to download. If i press the link to instant download it takes to page and immediately closes. How can i download?

Can you be a bit more specific? Which version of the Realtek HDA driver you're trying to download?
Share the driver version info & the page URL so that I can take a look into it.

Also, for this kind of issue, don't create separate OP instead you can report this in the main Realtek HDA OP here
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by SM-003.

More
6 months 1 week ago #5895 by eray

More
6 months 1 week ago #5896 by MrDeadGod
I tried to download Realtek High Definition Audio (HDA) Version R2.8x (9235.1) WHQL, it didin't work, then i tried Realtek High Definition Audio (HDA) R2.8x (8978.1) WHQL, but i still didin't work... I disabled Chrome insecure content long time ago.... I can send a video if you want...

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #5897 by MrDeadGod
streamable.com/c1yxp4 Heres the video, it still doesn't work if you have an account .. If you cant fix the problem, then can you download and upload in some website for me?

Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by MrDeadGod.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #5898 by SM-003

I tried to download Realtek High Definition Audio (HDA) Version R2.8x (9235.1) WHQL, it didin't work, then i tried Realtek High Definition Audio (HDA) R2.8x (8978.1) WHQL, but i still didin't work... I disabled Chrome insecure content long time ago.... I can send a video if you want...

@ MrDeadGod

Here is the page URL for Realtek HDA v9235.1 & here is the direct download (EXE) link [198.78 MB]

Same goes for v8978.1,  Page URL Direct Download (EXE) link [187.71 MB]

Everything is working fine & as expected in my side, using up-to-date google chrome+IDM. No issue.

I checked the screen record that you shared, you need to click on the 'download' once again in the second page, that should start the download.
Try that, if you still facing the same issue then click on the direct download link that I shared here in this post. 

P.S: From the screens record you shared, I noticed you're using incognito mode in chrome, sometimes, download manager extensions are blocked by default in incognito mode, don't know what's the downloading software you're using so advising you to try to download in normal browsing mode in chrome. 

Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by SM-003.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds