You have downloaded this file 0 times in the last 24 hours, limit is 0.
Your file downloads total 917 in the last 24 hours, limit is 0.
Intel Chipset Device Software Version 10.1.18508.8239 WHQL
- Date du package: 03/09/20
- Version du package: 10.1.18508.8239
- WHQL: oui
- Officiel: non
- Microsoft Windows* 10 x86(only for Intel® Atom™ / Celeron®/ Pentium® Processor)
- Microsoft Windows* 10 x64
- Microsoft Windows* Server 2019 x64
- Mcrosoft Windows* Server 2016 x64
- Microsoft Windows* Server 2012R2 x64
- Systeme: 32/64bits (X86 & X64)
- Pour: (Z490, Z390, Z370, Z270, Z170, H270, H110, B250, Z97, Z87, ...) Serie 100/200/300/400/….
- Release Note: non
- Langues: Multi
- Forum: https://www.station-drivers.com/
- Lien officiel: http://www.intel.com/
- Submitted By:
- Pacman (Pacman)
- File Size:
- File Version:
- 10.1.18508.8239 WHQL
- File Author:
- Submitted On:
- 18 Dec 2020
- Amrit Lohia 2020-12-19 09:11:05 That is what it's supposed to show. The 1968 date by Intel is used for various reasons. 10.1.16.7 is the version of the driver, as opposed to 10.1.18508.8239 which is the version of the software.
- caius 2020-12-21 12:08:50 i have SetupChipsetx64.msi missing error can someone help me? i try to install older version but same error.
- Amrit Lohia 2020-12-26 14:04:10 You can extract the SetupChipset.exe with Universal Extractor (https://github.com/Bioruebe/UniExtract2). Under SetupChipset\AttachedContainer, you will find SetupChipsetx64.msi which you can run directly.