Station-Drivers - Intel HD & Iris Graphics Drivers Version 25.20.100.6319 WHQL - Page 3 - STATION-DRIVERS

Intel HD & Iris Graphics Drivers Version 25.20.100.6319 WHQL

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 mois 2 semaines #480 par docholliday
You'll probably have to disable Driver Signature Enforcement from the startup (F8) menu to use the driver. That in itself opens up another whole can of worms. It'd probably be best for you to wait until the driver gets finalized and put through normal WHQL countersigning...most of these newer drivers don't do much other than offer some specific game support. Unless you actually get to see the changelog and there's something in it that's affecting you, it's way more work than it's worth!

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 mois 2 semaines - il y a 11 mois 2 semaines #481 par mpach
Just a heads up, this is a test driver (this is specifically to bring up WDDM 2.5, which is introduced in 1809) and not a WHQL driver. This driver will only operate in the insider preview branch (without modifications) and will not work in any retail branch of window 10. The reason being is that the root cert isnt valid in retail windows 10 but is in the insider version. This is not something you can change easily. The other way is to disable Secure boot and enable testsigning. docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwar...configuration-option . You lose Secure Boot (which for me results in longer load times) and some security. honestly id say stick with 1803 till intel releases a prod driver. You dont really need WDDM 2.5. Only reason i looked into it was because i was reinstalling windows (and the old stable driver was giving me hicups on the internal display) and had time to kill trying to get it working. So for the moment sticking with the lastest insider.

edit: forgot to mention that there is a flightsigning option (which is where this cert and this driver falls under, with the plus that you dont need to disable Secure Boot or enable Test Signing) as a boot option. Enabling flightsigning would let you install the driver but would still disable it on reboot. To everyone that isnt on the insider you see the root cert as invalid and called Microsoft Development Root Certificate Authority 2014, but to someone on the insider (or if you enabled flightsigning) you see it as Microsoft Flighting Root 2014 and it is valid. As for me even with flightsigning enabled, it still disables the driver.
Dernière édition: il y a 11 mois 2 semaines par mpach.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: chinobino, SM-003

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 mois 2 semaines #490 par SM-003

docholliday écrit: You'll probably have to disable Driver Signature Enforcement from the startup (F8) menu to use the driver. That in itself opens up another whole can of worms. It'd probably be best for you to wait until the driver gets finalized and put through normal WHQL countersigning...most of these newer drivers don't do much other than offer some specific game support. Unless you actually get to see the changelog and there's something in it that's affecting you, it's way more work than it's worth!

You know what, I was thinking the same. I will wait for any final version for this, BTW, thanks for your assistance.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.392 secondes