Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 11 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #191 par alanfox2000

lightmirrors écrit:

erpster96 écrit: Realtek HD Audio driver v6.0.1.8475 WHQL (old) from Hewlett-Packard ( sp89052 release notes ) - HP/Compaq PCs only

recent announcement from Nahimic creator: "Nahimic 2+ users: it will not be possible to update to Nahimic 3"
https://nahimic.helprace.com/i526-nahimic-2-users-it-will-not-be-possible-to-update-to-nahimic-3

Edit 8/1: still waiting for either 8501 HDA or 8504 HDA FFxx legacy drivers
but 8496 FF03 Nahimic (ASUS only) is available.

Oddly enough that 8496 FF03 didn't want to install on my B350-F, back to 8491 for now.

Is it accurate to say the only reason not to use the UAD over the HDA driver is it breaks support for the Windows software and requires Windows store apps instead? So I could use the UAD but would just loose function of Sonic Studio. Will ASUS release a Windows Store version of it for this reason?

New ASUS OEM PC comes with UAD with Sonic Studio 3 UWP app (Nahimic 3)

Sonic Studio UWP app
www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/sonic-studio-3/9n81c41dq5sj

You can find the driver here, open the inf and you can see the hardware id
github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-universal...Extension%20-%20ASUS
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 1 mois par alanfox2000.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: lightmirrors, moszter

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #192 par erpster96

lightmirrors écrit:

erpster96 écrit: Realtek HD Audio driver v6.0.1.8475 WHQL (old) from Hewlett-Packard ( sp89052 release notes ) - HP/Compaq PCs only

recent announcement from Nahimic creator: "Nahimic 2+ users: it will not be possible to update to Nahimic 3"
https://nahimic.helprace.com/i526-nahimic-2-users-it-will-not-be-possible-to-update-to-nahimic-3

Edit 8/1: still waiting for either 8501 HDA or 8504 HDA FFxx legacy drivers
but 8496 FF03 Nahimic (ASUS only) is available.

Oddly enough that 8496 FF03 didn't want to install on my B350-F, back to 8491 for now.

Is it accurate to say the only reason not to use the UAD over the HDA driver is it breaks support for the Windows software and requires Windows store apps instead? So I could use the UAD but would just loose function of Sonic Studio. Will ASUS release a Windows Store version of it for this reason?

whoops, my fault, lightmirrors. It's for recent ASUS laptops only, not for recent ASUS desktop motherboards like the B350-F.
I edited that earlier post to reflect that 8496 FF03 is only for ASUS laptops and only includes the HDXAsNahi.INF file and no other INF files included.

For those using recent Acer brand laptops - 8485 UAD driver w/ Maxxaudio UWP integration is available from the Acer web site , which seems to resolve a headphone detection problem for certain Acer laptops.

Edit 8/3: try this 8504 FF03 "full" version I saw someone mention in another forum, lightmirrors. this one should support your B350 board.

Version 6.0.1.8492 WHQL from MS Update Catalog .
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 1 mois par erpster96.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: lightmirrors, moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #194 par lightmirrors
So because the AVoluteSS3Ext.inf does have the Hardware ID for my ASUS B350-F (HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1168&SUBSYS_10438723) does that mean I can install the UAD and Sonic Studio 3 UWP and have them actually work together? I am not seeing Sonic Radar 3 UWP anywhere though.

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 1 mois par lightmirrors.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #196 par erpster96

lightmirrors écrit: So because the AVoluteSS3Ext.inf does have the Hardware ID for my ASUS B350-F (HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1168&SUBSYS_10438723) does that mean I can install the UAD and Sonic Studio 3 UWP and have them actually work together? I am not seeing Sonic Radar 3 UWP anywhere though.

yes, lightmirrors. first uninstall the FF03 nonUAD driver, reboot and then install any new UAD driver with the ASUS A-volute/Nahimic 3 component and then download the Sonic Studio 3 UWP app from the Microsoft store.

No Sonic Radar 3 UWP app is available...yet. so remove the desktop version of Sonic Radar 3 as it does not work with the UAD drivers.

also note that the Realtek UAD drivers are usually pre-installed on new ASUS laptops & motherboards (like the B360 series boards) with 8th generation Intel CPUs [Coffee Lake or higher series].

note to ex58: is there FF04 version of 8504 HDA? need FF04 for my HP computer.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 1 mois par erpster96.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: lightmirrors

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #197 par lightmirrors
Can someone explain how I can install UAD?

I have an ASUS B-350F which has Nahimic 3. Currently installed is 8504 FF03 with Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3.

What UAD driver should I use? I found the Sonic Studio 3 UWP here www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/sonic-studio-3/9n81c41dq5sj and the Realtek UWP here www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/realtek-audio-control/9p2b8mcsvpln

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 1 mois par lightmirrors.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois #200 par ex58

erpster96 écrit:
note to ex58: is there FF04 version of 8504 HDA? need FF04 for my HP computer.

Added in respective post.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.519 secondes