Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 105 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine - il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #1764 par GnarZ77
Hi all,

Nice to have found this information, and here i have some specific questions to ask.

First of, my device is : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_104384A8&REV_1003
It is situated on a Asus P8Z77-M mainbord. This device ID is nowhere to be found in any inf's asfar as i could find.
I know i could use the generic driver for DEV_887 and i can install that driver (UAD) manually but then i am missing some services to make audio actually work.
When i use the UAD setup.exe it just tells me no device is found.
Using the latest HDA driver (FF00 6.0.8720.1), everything works like a charm.

Is there something extra i should do after the manual UAD driver install , to get the services and eventually the windows store Audio Control app ? Like installing some other inf's manually ?

Thanks in advance.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 1 semaine par GnarZ77. Raison: clarifying addition.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine - il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #1766 par pal1000

GnarZ77 écrit: Hi all,

Nice to have found this information, and here i have some specific questions to ask.

First of, my device is : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_104384A8&REV_1003
It is situated on a Asus P8Z77-M mainbord. This device ID is nowhere to be found in any inf's asfar as i could find.
I know i could use the generic driver for DEV_887 and i can install that driver (UAD) manually but then i am missing some services to make audio actually work.
When i use the UAD setup.exe it just tells me no device is found.
Using the latest HDA driver (FF00 6.0.8720.1), everything works like a charm.

Is there something extra i should do after the manual UAD driver install , to get the services and eventually the windows store Audio Control app ? Like installing some other inf's manually ?

Thanks in advance.

My unofficial package could help, see my previous post for latest version, but if there is no sound when only the core component is installed I wouldn't have much hope for it to work as your sound card may rely on OEM components to function properly. Also when switching from HDA to UAD you have uninstall HDA driver first or even even better, use DDU .
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 1 semaine par pal1000.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: GnarZ77

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine - il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #1767 par GnarZ77
I managed to get the official WHQL UAD 6.0.8721.1 driver running on my generic 887. The setup.exe does not recognize my device, So the manual install is the way to do it. I cleaned out the old.
Then i manually pointed to the realtek folder for the Audio driver, then 3 software components appeared but had a microsoft generic driver (no files actually, just a placeholder with a name) I manually pointed them to the same realtek folder and the files installed without a problem. And so it now is running with UAD driver and the new UWP control panel aswell.

So this device can be added to the offical setup.exe from realtek , that is all it needs. All files to make it work are there just needed manual install of all 4. I initially missed those 3 software components. Thanks again guys.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 1 semaine par GnarZ77.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine - il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #1769 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8726.1
Note
----
This release comes with an update for Realtek Audio Console. Open Windows Store and do a check for updates to get Realtek Audio Console 1.3.183.0 right away or wait for Windows store to pull it.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #1770 par GnarZ77
I had one more question, concerning a bios option for front panel output.
It can be set to either AC97 or HD , i have it on HD , does it matter anything for UAD drivers what it is set to ?
I think it was only 5.1 speakersupport with AC97 and 7.1 with HD set.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine - il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #1774 par pal1000

GnarZ77 écrit: I had one more question, concerning a bios option for front panel output.
It can be set to either AC97 or HD , i have it on HD , does it matter anything for UAD drivers what it is set to ?
I think it was only 5.1 speakersupport with AC97 and 7.1 with HD set.

As far as I know AC'97 is ancient tech nowadays, definitely not supported by UAD. It was old even when Windows 7 came out.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: kinkyleather, GnarZ77

Temps de génération de la page : 0.448 secondes