Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 133 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 2 semaines - il y a 2 mois 2 semaines #2137 par pal1000

ex58 écrit: HDX_GenericExt_RTK...still 8779...wft.....:blink:

That will stay at 6.0.8779.1 until a copy with a version of 6.0.8780.1 or newer is posted by @alanfox2000 on his repository. There is nothing I can do about it. Unlike the codec component, extension component is just a .inf script that is tamper protected by WHQL enforcement via hdxrtext.cat. There is no binary file to force update in there. Everything should be fine as long as you don't have a sound card with Hardware ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0287 which debuted in 6.0.8780.1. In that case the extension component will fail to install and with that Realtek Audio Console won't work either.
Dernière édition: il y a 2 mois 2 semaines par pal1000.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 2 semaines #2138 par erpster96

pal1000 écrit: Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8783.1 Revision 2
- Retired the force updater until is needed again as @alanfox2000 found a copy of HDXRT.inf with version 6.0.8781.1 which mods successfully to 6.0.8783.1.
- The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.

a little late in responding to this pal1000 but the 8781 HDXRT.inf file is found in a UAD Compal "ELY5U" driver pack. same for the 8773 UAD Compal ELY5U version as well. you may want to redo your old 8773 UAD driver pack and include the "official" 8773 HDXRT.inf file.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 2 semaines - il y a 2 mois 2 semaines #2140 par pal1000

erpster96 écrit:
a little late in responding to this pal1000 but the 8781 HDXRT.inf file is found in a UAD Compal "ELY5U" driver pack. same for the 8773 UAD Compal ELY5U version as well. you may want to redo your old 8773 UAD driver pack and include the "official" 8773 HDXRT.inf file.

I looked at 8773 and as I expected my modded copy of hdxrt.inf is identical with the official so there is no redoing to worry about. If it wouldn't have been identical I would have hit that issue I had with 8781 and newer a bit sooner.

In another note thanks for informing me about hdxrt.inf migration from MSI Nahimic package to Lenovo Compal ELY5U. I think it happened in 8764 when hdxrt.inf went missing from MSI Nahimic package.
Dernière édition: il y a 2 mois 2 semaines par pal1000.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 2 semaines - il y a 2 mois 2 semaines #2141 par suisho_shizuku
Is there any difference between UAD inf editor 1.37 and 1.36 ? I found it inside realtek ftp server

drop.me/opLk3n
Dernière édition: il y a 2 mois 2 semaines par suisho_shizuku.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 2 semaines #2143 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8784.1
- Updated extension component INF to latest version. I was able to lucky guess the change Realtek made to it.
- The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 2 semaines #2150 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8787.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter, DooGie, Ataemonus

Temps de génération de la page : 0.327 secondes