Station-Drivers - Aquantia AQC107, AQC108, Firmware Version 3.1.56 - Page 10 - STATION-DRIVERS

Aquantia AQC107, AQC108, Firmware Version 3.1.56

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 1 jour #1466 par admin
Il faut que tu ouvre une fenêtre MS-DOS après avoir copier le répertoire dans c:\diag puis tu lance la command ;-)

Asrock Z270 Professional, i7 (6700K), 16Go Corsair, SSD960, SSD860/850/840, nVidia GeForce GTX960, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium, Clavier Gskill RVB, Souris Asus Gladius II RGB, Grand tour Enermax Storm, Tapis RGB corsair, Router RT2600 & RT1900, Free Fibre 1Gbs

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 1 jour #1467 par Cutter
Je lance c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe puis je rentre dans le dossier c:\Diag et je teste diag - p pour verifier ma version du firmware : il m'indique "no devices found"

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 1 jour #1468 par Cutter
Pièces jointes :

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 1 jour #1470 par admin
Je pense qu'il faut installer les drivers dans c:\diag\mbu\Os\x64\aquantiaDiagPack
Pour les installer, un clic droite sur le fichier aquantiaDiag.inf puis installer

Asrock Z270 Professional, i7 (6700K), 16Go Corsair, SSD960, SSD860/850/840, nVidia GeForce GTX960, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium, Clavier Gskill RVB, Souris Asus Gladius II RGB, Grand tour Enermax Storm, Tapis RGB corsair, Router RT2600 & RT1900, Free Fibre 1Gbs

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 2 semaines - il y a 6 mois 2 semaines #1561 par CMDRZOD

Cutter écrit: Admin : je n'ai rien compris pour la mise à jour du firmware Aquantia. Peut tu expliquer en détail, point par point, la méthode à appliquer. J'ai essayé plein de manips mais je n'y arrive pas - Merci d'avance pour ton explication

I tried this today and had a few issues. Lets tell people how to flash. My cards are 2 Asus XG-C100C 10Gbit cards based on the AQN-107.

What I had to do to get this working:

Secure boot is enabled for me and likely you too. This causes Driver signature enforcement to default on which interferes with this process. I would always get a device not found error, and the driver was broken in device manager when trying to load it with diag -s.

So I followed the instructions, and had it all on my C: drive.

Then I went to Change advanced startup options. I went to troubleshoot so I can open the prompt at boot that includes safe mode. We don't need safe mode though, we need option 7 which is disable driver signature enforcement. This only works for one boot.

So once in disable driver enforcement mode, use diag -s to load the firmware install driver. Now do diag -k -f dellwhateverfileitsnamed.xlc or whatever its name is. I had to update the fw fs as well, and that command went like this diag --update-fs-or-whatever.

I would then shutdown the pc after the flash. Turn off all power for a min or two. Turned it on, and went back to driver enforcement disable mode through the boot option thing again. I would again load the driver using diag -s and look at info #7 to ensure the flash worked by checking the version number.

I did this with 2 cards. Worked for both. Hopefully this fixes my dropped connection issue between them. One is installed in my Ubuntu router and the other in my PC to facilitate 10Gb copies to my NAS and media. I get numerous disconnects normally. When I use my onboard intel 1Gb NIC there are no problems so I've been looking for a solution.

My Ubuntu router/media/NAS/Server has 3 NIC's. One for internet in from modem, 10Gb AQN-107 bridged with an Intel 1Gb card. 1Gb card is connected to ubiquity AP Lite for wifi. Hopefully flashing these cards to latest firmware has a positive effect for me.

If you think your card is stuck in the sample directory of device manager, no problem! Simply update driver and select the last driver you were using with the card and good to go! I've got 3 to choose from, but I'm sticking with the latest for now and hopefully all is well. Good luck!
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 2 semaines par CMDRZOD.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 2 semaines #1562 par admin
Thank you for the feedback CMDRZOD ;-)

Temps de génération de la page : 0.201 secondes