Station-Drivers - Intel® HD/UHD Graphics Driver 26.20.100.xxxx - Page 5 - STATION-DRIVERS

Intel® HD/UHD Graphics Driver 26.20.100.xxxx

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines - il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #2162 par SM-003

Pacman écrit: The complete 7063 pack supports Skylake though.

www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option...info&id=4130&lang=fr

this worked, but why the latest version 26.20.100.7107 not supported in the skylake 6th Gen iCPU for Intel HD Graphics 520 & 530?
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 2 semaines par SM-003.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #2172 par Tom

SM-003 écrit:

this worked, but why the latest version 26.20.100.7107 not supported in the skylake 6th Gen iCPU for Intel HD Graphics 520 & 530?

Because Microsoft doesn't want to offer anymore Skylake versions from their Catalog Download

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #2174 par SM-003

Tom écrit:

SM-003 écrit:

Because Microsoft doesn't want to offer anymore Skylake versions from their Catalog Download

wait what? so MS discontinued Skylake driver support then from now on? Or just not publishing any pre-release drivers via catalogue website or WU channel?

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines - il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #2178 par Tom
I should have been more detailed with my answer and clarify why Microsoft doesn't provide anymore Skylake drivers:

These are not pre-release drivers, these are OEM drivers, developed by Intel for OEM customers.
There are lot notebook/PC-Manufacturers (HP, Lenovo, ...) who ship their products with drivers validated and approved with their hardware.
I had recently the situation (probably you also before), that I had a new notebook; drivers were "outdated", so of course updating to the latest drivers incl. the Graphic drivers from Intel.
Running the Setup program and I got the message: "The Driver Being Installed is not Validated for this Computer. Please Obtain the Appropriate Driver from the Computer Manufacturer".
This occurs because the computer manufacturer has changed a setting in the Intel graphics drivers it preinstalled, indicating the standard Intel graphics drivers from Intel.com shouldn’t be allowed. The system manufacturer wants you to get your graphics driver updates from their website, not Intel’s. They enable this setting because they’re cautious. They can only allow drivers they’ve tested to run on the PC they manufactured.
And that's why the drivers from Microsoft, have no Skylake drivers included, because newer PC's/Notebooks are not sold with Skylake anymore and the drivers target OEM-Manufacturers.

Cheers
Tom
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 2 semaines par Tom.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #2180 par SM-003

Tom écrit: I should have been more detailed with my answer and clarify why Microsoft doesn't provide anymore Skylake drivers:

These are not pre-release drivers, these are OEM drivers, developed by Intel for OEM customers.
There are lot notebook/PC-Manufacturers (HP, Lenovo, ...) who ship their products with drivers validated and approved with their hardware.
I had recently the situation (probably you also before), that I had a new notebook; drivers were "outdated", so of course updating to the latest drivers incl. the Graphic drivers from Intel.
Running the Setup program and I got the message: "The Driver Being Installed is not Validated for this Computer. Please Obtain the Appropriate Driver from the Computer Manufacturer".
This occurs because the computer manufacturer has changed a setting in the Intel graphics drivers it preinstalled, indicating the standard Intel graphics drivers from Intel.com shouldn’t be allowed. The system manufacturer wants you to get your graphics driver updates from their website, not Intel’s. They enable this setting because they’re cautious. They can only allow drivers they’ve tested to run on the PC they manufactured.
And that's why the drivers from Microsoft, have no Skylake drivers included, because newer PC's/Notebooks are not sold with Skylake anymore and the drivers target OEM-Manufacturers.

Cheers
Tom

Hmm, make sense, hope Intel will continue the driver support for skylake, or is it already reached its EOL

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #2184 par Fernando

SM-003 écrit:

The Intel HD Graphics Driver v26.20.100.7106 dated 08/07/2019 works fine with my Skylake CPU (HD Graphics 530).
Here is the proof:

MB: ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Prof. Gaming i7, CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K, Disk Drives: 250 GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe SSD + 1 TB Samsung 850 EVO SATA SSD, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 530, OS: Win10 Pro x64
Pièces jointes :

Temps de génération de la page : 0.238 secondes