Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 74 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #1061 par Nacho101010

kertel1991 écrit:

Nacho101010 écrit:

kertel1991 écrit:

Nacho101010 écrit:

kertel1991 écrit:

Nacho101010 écrit:

kertel1991 écrit:

Nacho101010 écrit: I have the same motherboard (prime z370-a) and I have sound from the optical output. What do you mean it does not work for you?

With what driver you have sound? I install the latest versions but nothing. I dont know what happen.What version you use? The F00?

I have tried several drivers and the optical output works for me all. Now I am using the 8603 drivers. You have to use the ff00 drivers for the dts interactive to work (real 5.1 sound in games). If you want to have 5.1 sound for movies (dts and dolby digital), you must disable the sampling rate "dts interactive" and select realtek digital output in windows.

Thank you very very much. I will try your settings immediately. With the 5.1 in games you output dts or linear pcm 5.1?

the 5.1 in games is played in dts (optical output). remember to open the realtek sound manager and go to "digital output". Once there go to "default format" and change the sampling rate to "dts interactive" (just click on the dts interactive icon). then, in the toolbar, make sure that the optical output is selected. You should already have digital sound in your home theater system or hi-fi that supports dts.

I did everything you say and install the latest F00 8612 driver. I have sound from the optical but please look at the realtek device manager.
In default format for the optical output i havent the dts interactive. Only 24 bits and 16 bits. Maybe i did something wrong? In games i have 5.1 linear pcm not dts 5.1. Thanks again.

a question ... did you install the UWP drivers before? If the answer is yes, you will not get the "dts interactive" mode even if you occupy ddu or any other program to uninstall. I could not do it. I had to format the pc and when installing the ff00 drivers I managed to have dts output in games. Do not install uwp drivers if you want to get dts interactive.

So the problem is the uwp drivers? How can i unistall them and have only the realtek drivers with the correct dts output in games? I dont want to format.

I tried almost everything to uninstall them completely but I could not. You must leave something in the registry. You could try using ddu and ccleaner but I do not assure you that it works. I had to format the pc so that the ff00 drivers work correctly. you could also try to restore system to the point where you installed the uwp drivers.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 1 semaine - il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #1062 par kertel1991

Nacho101010 écrit:

kertel1991 écrit:

Nacho101010 écrit:

kertel1991 écrit:

Nacho101010 écrit:

kertel1991 écrit:

Nacho101010 écrit:

kertel1991 écrit:

Nacho101010 écrit: I have the same motherboard (prime z370-a) and I have sound from the optical output. What do you mean it does not work for you?

With what driver you have sound? I install the latest versions but nothing. I dont know what happen.What version you use? The F00?

I have tried several drivers and the optical output works for me all. Now I am using the 8603 drivers. You have to use the ff00 drivers for the dts interactive to work (real 5.1 sound in games). If you want to have 5.1 sound for movies (dts and dolby digital), you must disable the sampling rate "dts interactive" and select realtek digital output in windows.

Thank you very very much. I will try your settings immediately. With the 5.1 in games you output dts or linear pcm 5.1?

the 5.1 in games is played in dts (optical output). remember to open the realtek sound manager and go to "digital output". Once there go to "default format" and change the sampling rate to "dts interactive" (just click on the dts interactive icon). then, in the toolbar, make sure that the optical output is selected. You should already have digital sound in your home theater system or hi-fi that supports dts.

I did everything you say and install the latest F00 8612 driver. I have sound from the optical but please look at the realtek device manager.
In default format for the optical output i havent the dts interactive. Only 24 bits and 16 bits. Maybe i did something wrong? In games i have 5.1 linear pcm not dts 5.1. Thanks again.

a question ... did you install the UWP drivers before? If the answer is yes, you will not get the "dts interactive" mode even if you occupy ddu or any other program to uninstall. I could not do it. I had to format the pc and when installing the ff00 drivers I managed to have dts output in games. Do not install uwp drivers if you want to get dts interactive.

So the problem is the uwp drivers? How can i unistall them and have only the realtek drivers with the correct dts output in games? I dont want to format.

I tried almost everything to uninstall them completely but I could not. You must leave something in the registry. You could try using ddu and ccleaner but I do not assure you that it works. I had to format the pc so that the ff00 drivers work correctly. you could also try to restore system to the point where you installed the uwp drivers.

Thats really annoying. I cant remember when and if i installed the owp drivers. Maybe the windows 10 done it by themselves? I try the apo driver now. Its hard to format right now. I get 5.1 linear pcm but its not sound very good in my home cinema. The only other way is to passthrough through hdmi from the gpu and then to the monitor. Without optical. But i need 2 10m hdmi cables.
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 1 semaine par kertel1991.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 1 semaine - il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #1063 par bordo38
hello my motherboard

www.asus.com/tr/Motherboards/CROSSHAIR_V...Z/HelpDesk_Download/

SupremeFX III

where can I find the latest version
Which one should I download?

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_1043854B
FF00 Generic (normal)
FF01 with FMAPO
FF03 with Nahimic
FF04 with CXAPO
FF06 with MaxxAudio
FF10 with Creative
FF0C with DTS/SST
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 1 semaine par bordo38.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 6 jours #1064 par Ataemonus
Can I ask, what happened to the UAD drivers, and how does one go about installing those ?

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 6 jours - il y a 6 mois 6 jours #1065 par Le Grec
github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-hda-release/releases/

Go there and check for regural UAD updates. Latest is 6.01.8612 for many M/Bs.

In Device Manager I personally manually unistall the previous drivers, along with "Software Components" and reinstall the newer ones.

Fichier attaché :
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 6 jours par Le Grec.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 6 jours - il y a 6 mois 6 jours #1066 par SM-003
can anyone suggest me which UAD driver will be best fitted for my 7yrs old Intel DH67BL Realtek audio chipset? I've been using the normal HDA driver so far now want to test the UDA driver, but don't know which is generic/general for my board among these

these are the Hardware IDs
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_80862002&REV_1003
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_80862002

Also, will there be any noticeable sound/performance improvement for using UDA driver or it's just a modern Win10 compatible driver?
Pièces jointes :
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 6 jours par SM-003.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.230 secondes