Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 97 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 4 jours #1628 par ex58

erpster96 écrit:
the version number change started in the 8680s, IntelliMoo & Zardoc [that's Realtek's decision] 8678 WHQL was 6.0.1.8678 and 8683 WHQL was 6.0.8683.1.

They asking why,not when.
Btw,
where you found 8680 release, as is not on Realtek ftp server.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 3 jours - il y a 4 mois 3 jours #1631 par audi0
Hi,
I want latest Realtek UAD for my rig.. where can I find the download?

my Laptop's specs ->>
Asus ROG GL702VMK
Windows 10 Pro 1809 (Build 17763.437)
[Realtek chipset] ALC3236-VB2
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_10431760

by the way, the reason I need UAD and not the legacy HDA is that I want to be able to equip my system with Audio Enhancers like 'Dolby Atmos gaming for speaker system' which from my understanding needs UAD alongside Realtek Audio Control Console to be installed first....
Dernière édition: il y a 4 mois 3 jours par audi0.

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 3 jours #1632 par pal1000

audi0 écrit: Hi,

my Laptop's specs ->>
Asus ROG GL702VMK

by the way, the reason I need UAD and not the legacy HDA is that I want to be able to equip my system with Audio Enhancers like 'Dolby Atmos gaming for speaker system' which from my understanding needs UAD alongside Realtek Audio Control Console to be installed first....

I searched your hardware ID at @alanfox2000 Realtek-universal-audio-driver repository and didn't find it which means probably Asus doesn't provide Realtek UAD drivers for your sound card. Your only option is an unofficial package of Realtek UAD generic. I posted the last one on previous page, though I don't know if Dolby Atmos can work with it.

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 3 jours - il y a 4 mois 3 jours #1633 par audi0

pal1000 écrit:

audi0 écrit: Hi,

my Laptop's specs ->>
Asus ROG GL702VMK

I searched your hardware ID at @alanfox2000 Realtek-universal-audio-driver repository and didn't find it which means probably Asus doesn't provide Realtek UAD drivers for your sound card. Your only option is an unofficial package of Realtek UAD generic. I posted the last one on previous page, though I don't know if Dolby Atmos can work with it.

Thank you for your reply,
although I would love to see an always-updated and working line of UADs specific to my device {as it seems to be the case for some other devices}.... and in case anyone else also wondering.. this post helped me to realize that actually UAD is not necessary to get the 'Dolby Atmos gaming for speaker system' Audio Enhancer [which I was after] work and an HDA will get the job done perfectly.. so that so I went ahead and gave it a try and got it working without UAD successfully!

so many Thanks @alanfox2000 for his great work
Dernière édition: il y a 4 mois 3 jours par audi0.

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 2 jours #1636 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8702.1
Known issue
Audio device may fail to start after driver installation on Windows 10 April 2019 Update with error "The specified service has been marked for deletion" and there won't be any audio until system is rebooted when this error fixes on its own.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 4 mois 2 jours #1639 par lightmirrors
I have an ASRock x470 Taichi, any idea what UAD I can use? It doesn't appear to have any specific applications it comes with?

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu

Temps de génération de la page : 0.227 secondes