Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 115 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 2 jours #1900 par sdefrwggerg

pal1000 écrit: Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8751.1
Official installer included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.

God job @pal1000 only thing that´s not working is ICEpower AudioWizard

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 2 jours - il y a 2 mois 2 jours #1901 par sdefrwggerg

alanfox2000 écrit: Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8750.1 WHQL

8750_FF00

Win 10 RS4 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG473
DriverVer=07/09/2019, 6.0.8750.1

with this Driver works IcePower
Dernière édition: il y a 2 mois 2 jours par sdefrwggerg.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: kinkyleather

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 7 heures #1902 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8755.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter, DooGie

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 4 heures - il y a 2 mois 4 heures #1903 par Vranuch
Hello everyone, can someone help me with installing latest Realtek UAD with Third party software - probably with proper Xperi driver/addon/extension, since DTS in under Xperi?

My M/B is Asrock X470 Taichi and one of the advertised features of this M/B is DTS Connect support, that should be able to compress 5.1 audio through digital optical S/PDIF connection. On other end is YAMAHA HTR-6030 that supports DTS Digital Surround. OS is Win 10 1809.

However, no matter what I try, I can't find way to make it work. I tried both Realtek Driver 8470 that is no more on site that wasn't digitally signed, and the newest driver 8668 with Realtek Audio Console, tried uninstalling End-point in Device Manager, tried all combinations of formats, nothing works.

In Control Panel->Sound->Playback->Realtek Digital Output->Supported Formats I can test both DTS Audio & Dolby Digital and both correctly work on 5.1, and either in Control Panel->Sound->Playback->Realtek Digital Output->Advanced->Default Format or in Realtek aplication (one with old GUI) with Driver 8470 I could set DTS Interactive (5.1), but with driver 8668 I have just 2 channel options and I have to set DTS Interactive (5.1) in Realtek Audio Console. When I have turned on DTS Interactive (5.1), I can also turn on DTS Connect; with driver 8470 I could set in either in Control Panel, or in Realtek aplication, with driver 8668 I can set DTS Connect in Realtek Audio Console.

After a lot of troubleshooting, I made it work on VLC Media Player with DTS content, but common PCM 5.1 content and games with 5.1 support doesn't seem to work.

I found few articles from 2015 where it was stated, that DTS Connect was not working on Win 10 with cracked audio drivers, but I guess with supported M/B there shouldn't be a problem. There was other articles, that have offered new cracked drivers for Win 10, but I would like to make it work without potentionally unsecure drivers.

I hope support for DTS Connect is not made-up, since it is one of the reasons that I bought this M/B.

I am thankful for all help.
Dernière édition: il y a 2 mois 4 heures par Vranuch.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 4 semaines #1904 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8756.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.

Changes to open-source setup
Implemented comprehensive check for active instances of Realtek Universal Audio Service.

In the past the open-source setup was only checking for the service record, take it down if found and force a log out to terminate the active service instance for the current user. This approach didn't take into account what happens when multiple users are logged in at the same time so it's addressed now with this release.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 4 semaines #1906 par lightmirrors
I have the same motherboard, lol No clue about all that stuff I just use the HDA latest driver. Also I installed the ICEPower software. I don't know what UAD driver to use on this thing or why, it doesn't seem it matters since ICEPower isn't a Windows APP or a driver, it seems it's just an add-on software. I think it works regardless of driver I use but am not positive.
Anyone have any ideas?

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu

Temps de génération de la page : 0.365 secondes