Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 116 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 3 heures #1908 par alanfox2000

Vranuch écrit: Hello everyone, can someone help me with installing latest Realtek UAD with Third party software - probably with proper Xperi driver/addon/extension, since DTS in under Xperi?

My M/B is Asrock X470 Taichi and one of the advertised features of this M/B is DTS Connect support, that should be able to compress 5.1 audio through digital optical S/PDIF connection. On other end is YAMAHA HTR-6030 that supports DTS Digital Surround. OS is Win 10 1809.

However, no matter what I try, I can't find way to make it work. I tried both Realtek Driver 8470 that is no more on site that wasn't digitally signed, and the newest driver 8668 with Realtek Audio Console, tried uninstalling End-point in Device Manager, tried all combinations of formats, nothing works.

In Control Panel->Sound->Playback->Realtek Digital Output->Supported Formats I can test both DTS Audio & Dolby Digital and both correctly work on 5.1, and either in Control Panel->Sound->Playback->Realtek Digital Output->Advanced->Default Format or in Realtek aplication (one with old GUI) with Driver 8470 I could set DTS Interactive (5.1), but with driver 8668 I have just 2 channel options and I have to set DTS Interactive (5.1) in Realtek Audio Console. When I have turned on DTS Interactive (5.1), I can also turn on DTS Connect; with driver 8470 I could set in either in Control Panel, or in Realtek aplication, with driver 8668 I can set DTS Connect in Realtek Audio Console.

After a lot of troubleshooting, I made it work on VLC Media Player with DTS content, but common PCM 5.1 content and games with 5.1 support doesn't seem to work.

I found few articles from 2015 where it was stated, that DTS Connect was not working on Win 10 with cracked audio drivers, but I guess with supported M/B there shouldn't be a problem. There was other articles, that have offered new cracked drivers for Win 10, but I would like to make it work without potentionally unsecure drivers.

I hope support for DTS Connect is not made-up, since it is one of the reasons that I bought this M/B.

I am thankful for all help.

https://minhaskamal.github.io/DownGit/#/home?url=https://github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-universal-audio-driver/tree/master/ThirdParty/Xperi
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 3 heures #1909 par alanfox2000

sdefrwggerg écrit:

pal1000 écrit: Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8751.1
Official installer included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.

God job @pal1000 only thing that´s not working is ICEpower AudioWizard

Because his repack only have HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf plus not include ICE Power thirty party components.
Download UAD and follow the guide from here
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 4 semaines #1911 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8757.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter, DooGie, Ataemonus

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 4 semaines - il y a 2 mois 4 semaines #1914 par erpster96

alanfox2000 écrit:
Because his repack only have HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf plus not include ICE Power thirty party components.
Download UAD and follow the guide from here

yup. pal1000's UAD driver packs have no special integration like ICE Power, Creative, Dolby, Maxxaudio - those are left out since the UWP versions of those won't work with older Realtek audio devices.

note to alanfox2000 - update your APO driver software to include Creative.UWPRPCService.exe version 2.0.2.5 - found in Creative Software Component v2.0.0.36 (4/30/2019) from MS Update Catalog . also Clevo has Creative SBX component driver v2.0.0.36 from their web site (found in SBX_190626.zip), which includes v2.0.2.5 of the Creative.UWPRPCService.exe file; I also got the updated CreativeExtension.inf file dated 5/6/2019 and the CreativeExtensionrs6.inf file also dated 5/6/2019 from the "CreativeAudioEffectsComponentInstaller_2.0.0.36" bundled inside its setup.exe in the SBX_190626.zip file. the "rs6" inf file is used exclusively on 1903/19H1 or Win10 build 18362.
Dernière édition: il y a 2 mois 4 semaines par erpster96.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 4 semaines #1917 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8758.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 4 semaines #1919 par GnarZ77
i'm still dying to know what exactly has gotten updated with each version, where are the changelogs ? Updating drivers without knowing why and if there is a reason does not make me happy.
Also the pace at which they come is not very reasuring.
Seeing they all work just the same on my alc887.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.296 secondes