Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 118 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines - il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1940 par erpster96

MyShoesHurt écrit: Well, this is odd. Granted, I'm am using the Creative APO so I can use Cinema 5 with my ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4.
Not a Acer. ;-) This didn't show up until I enabled the APO. When I did, Omni Speaker, Environment and the Acer bitmap showed up. Omni and Environment do nothing. Other than that, everything works normally. Just like your prior driver install.

that's really weird. what version of the Realtek UAD drivers do you have installed on that board, MyShoesHurt?

However, there is this v6.0.8710.1 UAD SBC5 "Creative" driver from ASRock that you can try out on your ASRock B450 Gaming K4 board. I found this 8710 UAD SBC5 driver listed for a newer ASRock Gaming board like the X570 Phantom Gaming X.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 3 semaines par erpster96.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1942 par RazvanelTM
Can somebody help me to make Realtek Audio Console work? I always get this error: Code: 0x803FB005

Thank you!

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines - il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1946 par MyShoesHurt

erpster96 écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit: Well, this is odd. Granted, I'm am using the Creative APO so I can use Cinema 5 with my ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4.
Not a Acer. ;-) This didn't show up until I enabled the APO. When I did, Omni Speaker, Environment and the Acer bitmap showed up. Omni and Environment do nothing. Other than that, everything works normally. Just like your prior driver install.

that's really weird. what version of the Realtek UAD drivers do you have installed on that board, MyShoesHurt?

However, there is this v6.0.8710.1 UAD SBC5 "Creative" driver from ASRock that you can try out on your ASRock B450 Gaming K4 board. I found this 8710 UAD SBC5 driver listed for a newer ASRock Gaming board like the X570 Phantom Gaming X.

Using pal1000's generic 6.0.8761.1 drivers with Realtek Audio Console 1.4.187.0.
PureSoftApps's APO Driver 2.5.5

Yes, I've used the newer ASRock 8710 drivers before, doesn't support the newer audio consoles. Realtek Audio Console version 1.3.184.0 introduced bass crossover (separating my sub from the other speakers in my 5.1 analog setup). I'm testing newer drivers (to get the newer Realtek Audio Console) because I'm waiting for Realtek to get all the options back that the old HDA HD Audio Manager had. Like Loudness control (the only reason I use Cinema 5, "Smart Volume") and the Realtek EQ. Not really a fan of Cinema 5.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 3 semaines par MyShoesHurt.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1947 par MyShoesHurt

RazvanelTM écrit: Can somebody help me to make Realtek Audio Console work? I always get this error: Code: 0x803FB005

Thank you!

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/foru...92-9da5-322cb638f63a

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1948 par RazvanelTM

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit: Can somebody help me to make Realtek Audio Console work? I always get this error: Code: 0x803FB005

Thank you!

Thank you!, i've tried all of them but none is working.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1949 par MyShoesHurt

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

Thank you!

Thank you!, i've tried all of them but none is working.

DDU your realtek drivers. Install latest drivers from here . Update Console from Microsoft Store. If you still get the error in Store. Try this.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.345 secondes