Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 119 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines - il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1953 par RazvanelTM

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit: Can somebody help me to make Realtek Audio Console work? I always get this error: Code: 0x803FB005

Thank you!

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/foru...92-9da5-322cb638f63a

Thank you!, i've tried all of them but none is working.

DDU your realtek drivers. Install latest drivers from here . Update Console from Microsoft Store. If you still get the error in Store. Try this.

I've uninstalled with DDU and the installed the latest UAD driver but the same error appeared. Then i installed the Realtek Audio Console from that github link and when i launch it it stays like this for 5 minutes and then it says it cannot connect to RPC service. https://imgur.com/a/WfTsfRi
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 3 semaines par RazvanelTM.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1954 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8762.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines - il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1956 par MyShoesHurt

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit: Can somebody help me to make Realtek Audio Console work? I always get this error: Code: 0x803FB005

Thank you!

DDU your realtek drivers. Install latest drivers from here . Update Console from Microsoft Store. If you still get the error in Store. Try this.

I've uninstalled with DDU and the installed the latest UAD driver but the same error appeared. Then i installed the Realtek Audio Console from that github link and when i launch it it stays like this for 5 minutes and then it says it cannot connect to RPC service. https://imgur.com/a/WfTsfRi

Dunno. Is Realtek HD Audio Universe Service running? and DCOM server process launcher RPC Endpoint manager services? Look in services.msc. And when you used DDU to uninstall the realtek drivers, you did it in safemode?
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 3 semaines par MyShoesHurt.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines - il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1957 par RazvanelTM

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

Thank you!

Dunno. Is Realtek HD Audio Universe Service running? services.msc And when you used DDU to uninstall the realtek drivers, you did it in safemode?

Yes, i did it in Safe Mode, and i checked services.msc and Realtek HD Audio Universe Service service doesn't appear. The rest are ok.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1958 par MyShoesHurt

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

Thank you!

Dunno. Is Realtek HD Audio Universe Service running? services.msc And when you used DDU to uninstall the realtek drivers, you did it in safemode?

Yes, i did it in Safe Mode, and i checked services.msc and that service doesn't appear.

Make sure you uninstall everything realtek. In device manager under Software components and Sound, video and game controllers.
Uninstall realtek anything in: control panel--> program and features, too.
Run DDU again in safe mode reboot, re-install pal 1000 driver. Reboot.
Install realtek console with this link .
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: RazvanelTM

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines - il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1959 par RazvanelTM

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

Thank you!

Yes, i did it in Safe Mode, and i checked services.msc and that service doesn't appear.

Make sure you uninstall everything realtek. In device manager under Software components and Sound, video and game controllers.
Uninstall realtek anything in: control panel--> program and features, too.
Run DDU again in safe mode reboot, re-install pal 1000 driver. Reboot.
Install realtek console with this link .

Again, same error, what the hell?
Edit: when enter that link, it says i own the app and when click install it gives me the error.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.564 secondes