Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 120 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1960 par MyShoesHurt

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit: Can somebody help me to make Realtek Audio Console work? I always get this error: Code: 0x803FB005

Thank you!

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/foru...92-9da5-322cb638f63a

Thank you!, i've tried all of them but none is working.

DDU your realtek drivers. Install latest drivers from here . Update Console from Microsoft Store. If you still get the error in Store. Try this.

I've uninstalled with DDU and the installed the latest UAD driver but the same error appeared. Then i installed the Realtek Audio Console from that github link and when i launch it it stays like this for 5 minutes and then it says it cannot connect to RPC service. https://imgur.com/a/WfTsfRi

Dunno. Is Realtek HD Audio Universe Service running? services.msc And when you used DDU to uninstall the realtek drivers, you did it in safemode?

Yes, i did it in Safe Mode, and i checked services.msc and that service doesn't appear.

Make sure you uninstall everything realtek. In device manager under Software components and Sound, video and game controllers.
Uninstall realtek anything in: control panel--> program and features, too.
Run DDU again in safe mode reboot, re-install pal 1000 driver. Reboot.
Install realtek console with this link .

Again, same error, what the hell?
Edit: when enter that link, it says i own the app and when click install it gives me the error.

Try and update it.

In Microsoft Store, click the three dots (see more) under the X, upper right of window and click 'downloads and updates'.

If Realtek HD Audio Universe Service isn't running for some reason, try enabling/restart it in servers.msc. Same with DCOM server process launcher and RPC Endpoint manager.

If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1961 par RazvanelTM

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit: Can somebody help me to make Realtek Audio Console work? I always get this error: Code: 0x803FB005

Thank you!

DDU your realtek drivers. Install latest drivers from here . Update Console from Microsoft Store. If you still get the error in Store. Try this.

I've uninstalled with DDU and the installed the latest UAD driver but the same error appeared. Then i installed the Realtek Audio Console from that github link and when i launch it it stays like this for 5 minutes and then it says it cannot connect to RPC service. https://imgur.com/a/WfTsfRi

Dunno. Is Realtek HD Audio Universe Service running? services.msc And when you used DDU to uninstall the realtek drivers, you did it in safemode?

Yes, i did it in Safe Mode, and i checked services.msc and that service doesn't appear.

Make sure you uninstall everything realtek. In device manager under Software components and Sound, video and game controllers.

Edit: when enter that link, it says i own the app and when click install it gives me the error.

Try and update it.

In Microsoft Store, click the three dots (see more) under the X, upper right of window and click 'downloads and updates'.

If Realtek HD Audio Universe Service isn't running for some reason, try enabling/restart it in servers.msc. Same with DCOM server process launcher and RPC Endpoint manager.

I don't have Realtek HD Audio Universe Service in services.msc

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 3 semaines #1962 par MyShoesHurt

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

Thank you!

Try and update it.

Then your realtek drivers didn't install correctly.
When you unzip the pal1000 drivers, you click on setup.cmd?
I would right click on that file and run as administrator just in case.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines - il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #1970 par alanfox2000
File 8757_FF00_PG473_Win10_RS3_RS4_RS5_19H1_Win7_WHQL.zip (WHQL Date 19/7/2019) remove from their server and replace with new same version and with Win10 RS1 RS2 support

Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8750.1 WHQL Date 25/7/2019

8757_FF00

Win 7,10 RS1 RS2 RS3 RS4 RS5 19H1 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG473
DriverVer=07/17/2019, 6.0.8757.1
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 2 semaines par alanfox2000.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter, DooGie, KENT

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #1972 par RazvanelTM

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

RazvanelTM écrit:

MyShoesHurt écrit:

Thank you!

Try and update it.

Then your realtek drivers didn't install correctly.
When you unzip the pal1000 drivers, you click on setup.cmd?
I would right click on that file and run as administrator just in case.

I've managed to install it after windows reinstall but i have no equalizer option. https://imgur.com/4MbfrdU

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines - il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #1974 par erpster96

RazvanelTM écrit: I've managed to install it after windows reinstall but i have no equalizer option. https://imgur.com/4MbfrdU

what is the hardware ID number of your Realtek audio device, RazvanelTM?
use this link for determining the hardware ID of your Realtek audio hardware:
https://m.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID

ex. the hardware ID of the Realtek audio device on my old HP computer (ALC888S) shows "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_103C2A6C&REV_1001" in Device Manager (devmgmt.msc)

it appears the "missing" equalizer option seems to be specific to certain MSI models - some of them will not have EQ in Realtek audio console - older MSI non-gaming machines will have it but some modern MSI machines will not.

Edit: On my custom built PC using a Gigabyte board, I have hardware ID "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1458A182" and I have the following Realtek audio Software components listed in Device Manager (devmgmt.msc)

Pièces jointes :
Dernière édition: il y a 1 mois 2 semaines par erpster96.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: RazvanelTM

Temps de génération de la page : 0.547 secondes