Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 136 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 1 semaine #2194 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8790.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there. This release makes use of force updater tool due to this issue . Same limitation as before apply to it.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter, Keith_H

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 6 jours #2197 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8791.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there. This release makes use of force updater tool due to this issue . Same limitation as before apply to it. This release comes with an update for Realtek Audio Console. Open Windows Store and do a check for updates to get Realtek Audio Console 1.7.194.0 right away or wait for Windows store to pull it.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter, Ataemonus, Vonray1911

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 4 jours #2211 par ex58
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8791.1 WHQL

8791_FF00_FF06

Win 7,10 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG473
DriverVer= 09/03/2019, 6.0.8791.1
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter, IntelliMoo, KENT

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 4 jours - il y a 3 mois 4 jours #2214 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8792.1 Revision 2
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there. This release installs normally, without force update as this issue got fixed. The open-source setup has been improved by replacing post uninstall logout with a restart of Windows Audio service, decreasing the odds of having to reboot at the end of installation.
Dernière édition: il y a 3 mois 4 jours par pal1000.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter, DooGie

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 3 jours #2216 par SteveyB
Hi, Trying to bring my drivers up to date on my MSI Laptop (GE72MVR 7RG).

Looking through this forum I believe the drivers my laptop are the "FF03" type as in order to tweak sound I need to use Nahimic 2+ v2.5.31

So the latest and best FF03 type drivers I can find are 8746. Drivers and Nahimic install fine.

However, when playing back audio on the laptop and using Nahimic to change Bass, Treble, Virtual Sound, reverb etc it has no effect on the sound at all. I can see microphone input sounds being reflected and the microphone boost settings are working in Nahimic so it looks like it is being recognized - it is just not doing it job on playback settings.

Could it be that these drivers are not compatible with Nahimic (even though they are FF03 type) or is there something I can try to get these working ?

Any advice / help appreciated.

Steve.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 3 jours #2217 par SM-003
Hello everyone,
I have an ASUS R558UR notebook where if I install the GENERIC FF00 Realtek Audio Driver (HDA, not UAD), the audio/volume level gone lower incredibly.

Here are the device IDS from Device manager

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_104311C0&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_104311C0

I tried to uninstall Realtek HDA Driver, & by the generic MS Windows Audio Driver, the sound /volume level came back to its normal parameter, but again, every time I uninstall it manually, it got installed automatically from the internet.

Can anyone suggest me which is the best suited Realtek HDA driver for my system where the sound would be normal (loud in my case).

P.S: Every time the Realtek HDA got install automatically or manually, there is no sound enhancement, which use to be there in the generic MS driver.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.374 secondes