Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 137 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 3 jours #2221 par pal1000

SM-003 écrit: Hello everyone,
I have an ASUS R558UR notebook where if I install the GENERIC FF00 Realtek Audio Driver (HDA, not UAD), the audio/volume level gone lower incredibly.

Here are the device IDS from Device manager

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_104311C0&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_104311C0

I tried to uninstall Realtek HDA Driver, & by the generic MS Windows Audio Driver, the sound /volume level came back to its normal parameter, but again, every time I uninstall it manually, it got installed automatically from the internet.

Can anyone suggest me which is the best suited Realtek HDA driver for my system where the sound would be normal (loud in my case).

P.S: Every time the Realtek HDA got install automatically or manually, there is no sound enhancement, which use to be there in the generic MS driver.

If you are running Windows 10 build 15063 or newer you can install my generic Realtek UAD driver and forget about Legacy HDA drivers. It has higher chances of having working enhancements so give it a shot. Make sure you uninstall the HDA driver, cut Internet connection before rebooting and reconnect after installing the generic UAD driver. After that you can pull Realtek Audio Console from Windows store to enable those enhancements you want. If I were to guess you are using the equalizer to boost your volume as I do that too.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Ataemonus

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 22 heures #2225 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8794.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there. This release comes with an update for Realtek Audio Console. Open Windows Store and do a check for updates to get Realtek Audio Console 1.7.195.0 right away or wait for Windows store to pull it.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter, DooGie

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 20 heures #2227 par SM-003

pal1000 écrit:

I have an ASUS R558UR notebook where if I install the GENERIC FF00 Realtek Audio Driver (HDA, not UAD), the audio/volume level gone lower incredibly.

I tried to uninstall Realtek HDA Driver, & by the generic MS Windows Audio Driver, the sound /volume level came back to its normal parameter, but again, every time I uninstall it manually, it got installed automatically from the internet.

Can anyone suggest me which is the best suited Realtek HDA driver for my system where the sound would be normal (loud in my case).

P.S: Every time the Realtek HDA got install automatically or manually, there is no sound enhancement, which use to be there in the generic MS driver.

If you are running Windows 10 build 15063 or newer you can install my generic Realtek UAD driver and forget about Legacy HDA drivers. It has higher chances of having working enhancements so give it a shot. Make sure you uninstall the HDA driver, cut Internet connection before rebooting and reconnect after installing the generic UAD driver. After that you can pull Realtek Audio Console from Windows store to enable those enhancements you want. If I were to guess you are using the equalizer to boost your volume as I do that too.

I am on Win 10 Pro 1909? which modded or the original version I should use to regain the full volume sound?

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 17 heures #2228 par pal1000

SM-003 écrit:

pal1000 écrit:

I am on Win 10 Pro 1909? which modded or the original version I should use to regain the full volume sound?

Yes, go ahead and try. I personally turn on omnispeaker and raise all equalizer frequencies volume to maximum levels, then I save the equalizer profile so I can re-enable it quickly after updating UAD driver as equalizer settings are reset, but saved profiles persist even after driver update or removal.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 6 heures #2230 par SM-003

pal1000 écrit:

SM-003 écrit:

pal1000 écrit:

Yes, go ahead and try. I personally turn on omnispeaker and raise all equalizer frequencies volume to maximum levels, then I save the equalizer profile so I can re-enable it quickly after updating UAD driver as equalizer settings are reset, but saved profiles persist even after driver update or removal.

What's the latest version of your modded Realtek driver? Any DL link?

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 6 heures - il y a 2 mois 4 semaines #2232 par pal1000

SM-003 écrit:
What's the latest version of your modded Realtek driver? Any DL link?

Look on next page. Latest version is 6.0.8795.1.
Dernière édition: il y a 2 mois 4 semaines par pal1000.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.418 secondes