ssd Jmicron JMS583 Sata USB 3.1 Controller Firmware Version 133.0.1.00.06

Yes, you must modify the configuration file to personalize the box options

Are there any tutorials on this forum that show how to modify the JMS583 configuration file.

Is there anyway to get the configuration out of the enclosure by reading the setting's the same way you can with the RTL9210.

I assume that once you have the configuration file settings that you want and are happy with how it works you can use the modified configuration file with newer version's of  firmware and just simply use the modified one.

I'm sorry for asking these questions I just haven't done this before with the JMS583.

Last Edit:1 month 3 weeks ago by Laroldski
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Laroldski.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

This message contains secure information

• Tom
  • Tom's Avatar Away
  • Super Utilisateur
  • Super Utilisateur
    Enregistré

This message contains secure information
WTH is this? Private?

Cheers
by Tom

I wanted to send a message to Shonk via pm to see if he would try answering my question about being able to somehow recover the configuration file setting from a JMS583 controller,I seen that Shonk hasn't logged into the forum for a month and a bit and I was hoping he had email notifications when someone sends him a pm.

I ordered this enclosure that has RGB and don't want to loose that feature not that it really matters and I don't know how or if it's even possible to find the configuration settings file with the JMicron firmware tool or some other method,I know you can find the setting's with the Realtek software by looking at the dump file.

I was just trying to find out the information on how to that and also share the information as well because a friend of mine who's not on this forum would also like to know if it's possible,I have also tried contacting Unionsine directly but every link to their website from a google search is down and the sellers on aliexpress are useless and don't have the firmware either.

Do you happen to know how to find the configuration setting's for the JMS583 controller.

www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006031023819...arch%7Cquery_from%3A
Last Edit:1 month 2 weeks ago by Laroldski
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Laroldski.

Yes, you must modify the configuration file to personalize the box options

@admin I was wondering if you can tell me if you don't have the configuration file for a JMS583 controller for the enclosure your trying to update the firmware is there a way to read the information that's on chip itself,kind of the same way you can do with a RTL9210 controller by looking at the dump file.

My problem is I don't have the configuration file and can't get in touch with Unionsine to get the file either.

Thank you

Time to create page: 0.742 seconds