disk Déplacé a short info about the Intel RST drivers (300 Series)

Réponse de Nemesis2354 sur le sujet a short info about the Intel RST drivers (300 Series)

Posted il y a 5 jours 16 heures #3000
Hi Fernando,

i know. This driver is in the legacy directory.I have tried several times to update the AHCI controller from version 17.11.3.1010 to 18.37.7.1013. Both via the installer and manually. It doesn't take over the driver.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de Fernando sur le sujet a short info about the Intel RST drivers (300 Series)

Posted il y a 5 jours 15 heures #3001
Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser. 
1. Which is the DeviceID of your on-board Intel SATA AHCI Controller?
2. Did you try to force the manual installation of the driver (by using the "Have Disk" option)?
Last Edit:il y a 5 jours 5 heures par Fernando
Dernière édition: il y a 5 jours 5 heures par Fernando. Raison: addition of a second question

Réponse de Nemesis2354 sur le sujet a short info about the Intel RST drivers (300 Series)

Posted il y a 5 jours 4 heures #3002
Matching device ID: PCI\CC_010601
Lower Rank Drivers:
Device updated: false
Parent device: ACPI\PNP0A08\0
 Of course I can force Windows to install the driver, but I get the warning message that this driver is not for my device.

Réponse de Fernando sur le sujet a short info about the Intel RST drivers (300 Series)

Posted il y a 5 jours 3 heures #3003
Your submitted DeviceID doesn't match any Intel SATA Controller. So it is no wonder, that you were not able to get the Intel RST driver manually installed.
To find out the HardwareIDs (VendorID and DeviceID) of your on-board Intel SATA AHCI Controller you should do the following:
1. Run the Device Manager and expand the "IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers" section.
2. Right-click onto the listed SATA AHCI Controller(s) and choose the options "Properties" > "Details".
3. Under "Property" scroll down the drop-down menu until you get the option "HardwareIDs".

For a manual update of the driver for the listed SATA AHCI Controller, you should right-click onto it and choose the options "Update driver" > "Browse my computer..." > click onto the "Search" box and navigate to the wanted driver.
Last Edit:il y a 5 jours 3 heures par Fernando
Dernière édition: il y a 5 jours 3 heures par Fernando.

Posted il y a 5 jours 2 heures #3004
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A352&SUBSYS_B0051458&REV_10
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A352&SUBSYS_B0051458
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A352&CC_010601
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A352&CC_0106

Temps de génération de la page : 0.606 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena