wifi Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

• mdm
  • Portrait de mdm Hors Ligne
  • Poster
  • Poster
    Enregistré
  • LIBERATE TUTE ME EX INFERIS

Réponse de mdm sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 4 semaines #1758
@ atplsx
Wrong reaction

Nobody said anything about not posting ever, or that it is not appreciated, reprimanded you...
Only that it has been already posted - the very same thing. And it is a given that there is no need for it, ads to confusion, and you should have simply checked that.

LIBERATE TUTE ME EX INFERIS

Last Edit:il y a 6 mois 4 semaines par mdm
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 4 semaines par mdm.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Fernando

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• admin
  • Portrait de admin Hors Ligne Auteur du sujet
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Réponse de admin sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 4 semaines #1759
Hi everyone, thank you for sharing ATPLSX but specify if you can that it already exists if already sharing this avoids confusion but even me it happens to me.
thank you all for sharing your experiences on Station-Drivers 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

Last Edit:il y a 6 mois 4 semaines par admin
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 4 semaines par admin.

Réponse de SM-003 sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 4 semaines #1763

Intel Wireless WiFi
DriverVer = 09/06/2023,23.0.5.7
download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/...c695bfd24e27cd0f.cab
It's the same driver version v23.0.5.7 that admin post here  3 days ago.
Just the Driver only [CAB] package from Microsoft Update Catalog website. 

I don't expect to be appreciated anyway, but if you want, I won't share new things and keep them to myself. The aim here is to help people
Why do I sort through and download so many files and look at their contents like a cow every day? My goal is to help people.
You offended quite easily that too without any real context. Although I never thought I had to clarify myself for a mere post but here goes nothing

For you & for the record, any of my posts are (were) never meant to demotivate or depreciate you or anyone else. Like any other user, I just Dl'ed & checked on the driver file, version etc. & just commented my observation on that. That's it. I think you just need a different perspective to read & understand anyone's post or comments, because here in this world of the internet, with such an indirect mode of (non-verbal) communication, it's really easy to be misunderstood or misinterpreted. If you have any doubts about anything, anyone's comment or post, you can however, always ask for clarification before presuming anything.

Lastly, Thank you & to all of you, all the active users who post here relentlessly sharing drivers everyday to help each other & keep this community growing every single day. Although not all the time we say this individually to everyone & in every post, but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate it.

& apart from this, other righteous reasons are already said/written by Admin &  mdm .

Good day. 
Last Edit:il y a 6 mois 4 semaines par SM-003
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 4 semaines par SM-003.

Réponse de matskodhondtlk sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 4 semaines #1766
atplsx, thank you for the full driver that you posted.
Included in the package: Netwtw08.INF and Netwtw6e.INF

• mdm
  • Portrait de mdm Hors Ligne
  • Poster
  • Poster
    Enregistré
  • LIBERATE TUTE ME EX INFERIS

Réponse de mdm sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 4 semaines #1767

atplsx, thank you for the full driver that you posted.
Included in the package: Netwtw08.INF and Netwtw6e.INF

Nope, the Admin's have a full one Complet (BT incuded as well as exe for install), that also has those same .inf in it (drivers folder).
You didn't correctly check or compare...

LIBERATE TUTE ME EX INFERIS

par mdm

Temps de génération de la page : 0.661 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena