wifi Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Réponse de SM-003 sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 3 semaines #1817

I don't think that the previous post(s) was/were meant as criticism or complaining.
Keep in mind, we are all users who have also jobs in life, so sometimes, there is simply no time to post a lengthy explanation why and how a posting was not necessary.
And for sure, no one expects that you check the inf-files in details.
You posted an information about a new driver, but in this case, the same driver package/version was posted already before, so you could have checked whether your post would have been redundant.
I don't think this is too much to ask. Otherwise the topic/forum gets cluttered with redundant posts.
And for sure, your contributions are valuable.

Cheers
Tom
+1
Last Edit:il y a 6 mois 3 semaines par SM-003
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 3 semaines par SM-003.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de Almighty1 sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 2 semaines #1850

I think it might have to do with how something is said since people will take it the wrong way.  No different than when I shared 23.0.5.7, your response sounded more like a complaint such as I didn't check the INF first when all I was doing is shared as I had to trust what was posted by MoKiChU with whatever devices that was listed as supported.  Like I said, this is one version I was not able to test because I have a AX210 which is just the non-CNVi version of the AX211.  All you really had to say was it didn't work on the AX211 but not criticize the poster since it's not the poster had a obligation to make sure it's 100% correct, etc. so a lot of times, it has to do with what is said and also how it is said as for electronic communications, there are actually rules that has existed since the 1980s which people really should take time to read called netiquette which can be found here:
www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html
One of them is be forgiving of other peoples mistakes while the other is valuing others time and efforts in making the contribution(s).    

I don't think that the previous post(s) was/were meant as criticism or complaining.
Keep in mind, we are all users who have also jobs in life, so sometimes, there is simply no time to post a lengthy explanation why and how a posting was not necessary.
And for sure, no one expects that you check the inf-files in details.
You posted an information about a new driver, but in this case, the same driver package/version was posted already before, so you could have checked whether your post would have been redundant.
I don't think this is too much to ask. Otherwise the topic/forum gets cluttered with redundant posts.
And for sure, your contributions are valuable.

Cheers
Tom

Good reply except the following which you wrote was incorrect where I feel clarification is needed:
"You posted an information about a new driver, but in this case, the same driver package/version was posted already before, so you could have checked whether your post would have been redundant. 
I don't think this is too much to ask.  Otherwise the topic/forum gets cluttered with redundant posts."

1) The very first post in this thread: #1689 - www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...xx-whql?start=0#1689 where @admin posted v23.0.0.18 where up to post #1708, all the post(s) were about v23.0.0.18.

2) The very next post after #1708 was my post #1726 - www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...xx-whql?start=5#1726 where I posted about v23.0.5.7 which is not a duplicate as I was the original poster and the first one who even mentioned v23.0.5.7.

3) @SM-003 responded in post #1727 - www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...x-whql?start=10#1727 basically complaining and telling me to check the INF before posting.

4) I explained in post #1733 - www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...x-whql?start=10#1733 as a response to @SM-003 in post #1727 - www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...x-whql?start=10#1727 explaining I couldn't test them due to not having device I already known was excluded in response.

5) @SM-003 responds in post #1744 - www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...x-whql?start=20#1744 basically stressing with "You can open the INF in simple notepad like I did as you can see in the attached screenshot in my earlier post" which would not be helpful because I need to know how each device ID corresponds with the model # which I don't, same reason I don't repackage the Microsoft Update Catalog drivers with folder names as I still have not figured out how you figure out what the folder names are and I am trying to find a easy way to extract device ID's from INF files without manually reading the INF which is a time consuming process which I mentioned in my response in post #1798 - www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...x-whql?start=30#1798

6) It was not me who posted a duplicate driver version v23.0.5.7 as it was @atplsx in post #1755 - www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...x-whql?start=20#1755 who did it and basically @SM-003 in post #1756 - www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...x-whql?start=20#1756 said it was the same driver that @admin posted 3 days earlier in post #1732 - www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en/for...x-whql?start=10#1732 and as seen in #2 above, I was actually the original poster for v23.0.5.7.

7) Post #1757 - www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...x-whql?start=20#1757 is where @atplsx responded as being unappreciated.  So my response which you were responding to was only to the posts after #1757 meaning posts #1758-#1763.  

So as illustrated above as documentation does not lie, people lie as the saying goes.  I posted information about a new driver and was the first one who posted information about that driver.  The same driver package/version was not already posted before as you are confusing who posted the same driver package/version as mentioned in #6 above so my post was not redundant in this case as I only post if the version had not been posted before and even if it had, I would only post a version with folder names if the posted version was only from Microsoft Update Catalog which would not have folder names.  So it isn't too much to ask except your statement was supposed to be directed at someone else and not me as I was the original poster of the v23.0.5.7 drivers in question as mentioned in #2 above.

You also said:
"And for sure, no one expects that you check the inf-files in details.", @SM-003's responses as mentioned  #3 and #5 above both expresses and implies that one needs to check the INF files in detail which would be difficult for someone like me who has zero skills in that area, not to mention that I have other things to do like preparing and filing income taxes which has deadlines with the U.S. Government approaching shortly on October 16, 2023 as I only get 2 hours of sleep every 48 hours.  
Last Edit:il y a 6 mois 2 semaines par Almighty1
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 2 semaines par Almighty1.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: duttyend

Réponse de SM-003 sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 2 semaines #1852
@ Almighty1
Enough of this,
I already explained this & so the others. No one is complaining about you or your post or anything or to anyone. you're stretching this unnecessarily. 

Going forward, I won't allow any unnecessary comments that derail the topic & clutter this thread. 
Just end this here & stay on topic. 
par SM-003

• admin
  • Portrait de admin Hors Ligne Auteur du sujet
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Réponse de admin sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 2 semaines #1853
Hi all,
I thank you all for being able to share your experiences and your time for others but let's not also try to respect ourselves.
I make the mistake too so let's be respectful between us and let's not forget the help but also the passion that we share
Thank you to all of you
Peace & love  

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

par admin
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Tom, duttyend, Almighty1

• Tom
  • Portrait de Tom Absent
  • Super Utilisateur
  • Super Utilisateur
    Enregistré

Réponse de Tom sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL - Intel® WiFi 7 Products

Posted il y a 6 mois 2 semaines #1855
Official Release of v23.0.5.7 of the Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software and Driver on October 10, 2023

Important Notes:
  • This software is dedicated only for the Intel® Wi-Fi 7 products - Intel® Wi-Fi 7 BE202 and Intel® Wi-Fi 7 BE200. Please do not install this software on the other Intel® wireless products.
  • The Wi-Fi 7 is not currently available because of pending OS support. As a result, after installing the drivers, the Intel® Wi-Fi 7 products function with Wi-Fi 6E capabilities on Windows 11*.
Direct Drivers Downloads:
Windows 11* Software and Wi-Fi Drivers for IT Admins
Download Page: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download...i-fi-7-products.html
Windows 11 Family*: downloadmirror.intel.com/790346/WiFi-23.0.5-Driver64-Win11.zip
Release Notes: downloadmirror.intel.com/790346/ReleaseNotes_WiFi_23.0.5_IT.pdf

Windows 11*Software and Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters
Download Page: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download...reless-adapters.html
Windows 11 Family*: downloadmirror.intel.com/790343/WiFi-23.0.5-Driver64-Win11.exe
Release Notes: downloadmirror.intel.com/790343/ReleaseNotes_WiFi_23.0.5.pdf

Cheers
Tom
par Tom
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: duttyend

Temps de génération de la page : 0.689 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena