wifi Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Réponse de Almighty1 sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 3 semaines #1798

Intel PROSet Wireless WiFi Drivers v23.0.5.7 WHQL with many thanks to MoKiChU
Dated September 6, 2023

Only AX211/AX411/BExxx devices supported

Download:
www.upload.ee/files/15715386/Intel_PROSe...3.0.5.7_WHQL.7z.html
This package ain;t compatible with AX211
Always check the device info inside the INF before posting. 
Attention : Spoiler !
I have no way to test it regardless what the INF says, I still need to learn how to read INFs but usually MoKiChU knows what devices are supported since I am sure he checked the INFs first or else he would have said it supported everything else too before he even posted it originally.  Is there a tool somewhere that can extract the Device ID's and such from the INFs as I am sure no one is going to go read each INF slowly and then copy and paste the lines so there must be some way you and others are doing it.

23.0.5.7 as updated for the supported devices list by MoKiChU is only for BExxx only so there is no AX211 or even AX411 support.  
You can open the INF in simple notepad like I did as you can see in the attached screenshot in my earlier post

About the latest v23.0.5.7 Wifi driver
even this one is also not fully supported with AX211 Wifi-6E, it can be only installed via forcefeeding the INF, although the wifi is working after installation unlike the earlier release v23.0.0.18 where it was not working.

Intel is really messing around with their latest wifi drivers of late. So, I will rather wait for a better & stable 23x build releasing in the upcoming days.
It's not as easy as opening the INF file as that takes time since one needs to know their device ID's to know what the actual device names are which is time consuming.  23.0.5.7 description was updated that it supports BExxx only but apparently someone with a AX200 has it working which isn't even a mentioned supported device as seen here www.elevenforum.com/t/drivers-intel-ethe...th.11383/post-350536

How do you forcefeed the INF as I tried and it said I already had the latest drivers when I browse to the main folder and let it install.  

par Almighty1

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de Fernando sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 3 semaines #1803
@Almighty1
If you want to get a specific driver installed, whose INF file natively doesn't support the related device, you may be successful by forcing the installation.
You have to use the "Let me pick..." option, press the "Have Disk" button and then navigate to the best matching INF file. You will have to disregard the upcoming warning.

par Fernando
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Almighty1

Réponse de Almighty1 sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 3 semaines #1813

Intel Wireless WiFi
DriverVer = 09/06/2023,23.0.5.7
download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/...c695bfd24e27cd0f.cab
It's the same driver version v23.0.5.7 that admin post here  3 days ago.
Just the Driver only [CAB] package from Microsoft Update Catalog website. 

I don't expect to be appreciated anyway, but if you want, I won't share new things and keep them to myself. The aim here is to help people
Why do I sort through and download so many files and look at their contents like a cow every day? My goal is to help people.
You offended quite easily that too without any real context. Although I never thought I had to clarify myself for a mere post but here goes nothing

For you & for the record, any of my posts are (were) never meant to demotivate or depreciate you or anyone else. Like any other user, I just Dl'ed & checked on the driver file, version etc. & just commented my observation on that. That's it. I think you just need a different perspective to read & understand anyone's post or comments, because here in this world of the internet, with such an indirect mode of (non-verbal) communication, it's really easy to be misunderstood or misinterpreted. If you have any doubts about anything, anyone's comment or post, you can however, always ask for clarification before presuming anything.

Lastly, Thank you & to all of you, all the active users who post here relentlessly sharing drivers everyday to help each other & keep this community growing every single day. Although not all the time we say this individually to everyone & in every post, but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate it.

& apart from this, other righteous reasons are already said/written by Admin &  mdm .

Good day. 
I think it might have to do with how something is said since people will take it the wrong way.  No different than when I shared 23.0.5.7, your response sounded more like a complaint such as I didn't check the INF first when all I was doing is shared as I had to trust what was posted by MoKiChU with whatever devices that was listed as supported.  Like I said, this is one version I was not able to test because I have a AX210 which is just the non-CNVi version of the AX211.  All you really had to say was it didn't work on the AX211 but not criticize the poster since it's not the poster had a obligation to make sure it's 100% correct, etc. so a lot of times, it has to do with what is said and also how it is said as for electronic communications, there are actually rules that has existed since the 1980s which people really should take time to read called netiquette which can be found here:
www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html
One of them is be forgiving of other peoples mistakes while the other is valuing others time and efforts in making the contribution(s).    
Last Edit:il y a 6 mois 3 semaines par Almighty1
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 3 semaines par Almighty1.

Posted il y a 6 mois 3 semaines #1814

@Almighty1
If you want to get a specific driver installed, whose INF file natively doesn't support the related device, you may be successful by forcing the installation.
You have to use the "Let me pick..." option, press the "Have Disk" button and then navigate to the best matching INF file. You will have to disregard the upcoming warning.

Thanks for the clarification as sometimes the english terminology might be different.  I rarely use that option unless it's absolutely needed.  Thanks for providing this site as I had been using it since the 2000s.  
par Almighty1

• Tom
  • Portrait de Tom Absent
  • Super Utilisateur
  • Super Utilisateur
    Enregistré

Réponse de Tom sur le sujet Intel PROSET/Wireless Wifi software Version 23.xxx WHQL

Posted il y a 6 mois 3 semaines #1816

I think it might have to do with how something is said since people will take it the wrong way.  No different than when I shared 23.0.5.7, your response sounded more like a complaint such as I didn't check the INF first when all I was doing is shared as I had to trust what was posted by MoKiChU with whatever devices that was listed as supported.  Like I said, this is one version I was not able to test because I have a AX210 which is just the non-CNVi version of the AX211.  All you really had to say was it didn't work on the AX211 but not criticize the poster since it's not the poster had a obligation to make sure it's 100% correct, etc. so a lot of times, it has to do with what is said and also how it is said as for electronic communications, there are actually rules that has existed since the 1980s which people really should take time to read called netiquette which can be found here:
www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html
One of them is be forgiving of other peoples mistakes while the other is valuing others time and efforts in making the contribution(s).    

I don't think that the previous post(s) was/were meant as criticism or complaining.
Keep in mind, we are all users who have also jobs in life, so sometimes, there is simply no time to post a lengthy explanation why and how a posting was not necessary.
And for sure, no one expects that you check the inf-files in details.
You posted an information about a new driver, but in this case, the same driver package/version was posted already before, so you could have checked whether your post would have been redundant.
I don't think this is too much to ask. Otherwise the topic/forum gets cluttered with redundant posts.
And for sure, your contributions are valuable.

Cheers
Tom
par Tom

Temps de génération de la page : 1.569 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena